Services at Union Station
Park New Haven proudly manages the historic Union Station Transportation Center on behalf of the Connecticut Department of Transportation. In addition to rail service via Amtrak, Shore Line East, and MTA Metro-North, the station offers a full range of services for travelers. These include:
- Valet Parking
- Motorist Assist Service (for car emergencies inside Union Station Garage)
- Electric Car Charging
- Taxi Service
- Free Downtown Shuttle
- Car Rental (Avis and Zipcar)
- Food & Retail (including Sbarro Pizza, Subway, Union News, and Dunkin Donuts)
- ATM (Webster Bank)
- Bus Service (CT Transit, Megabus, and Greyhound Lines)
- Free WiFi (AmtrakConnect)
- Bicycle Parking
Union Station offers a convenient Valet Parking service located at the front entrance to the station . This parking option is easy and perfect for the traveler who may be running late. Valet is also offered when the Union Station Garage is full.
Those using the Valet service will find their cars awaiting them at the front entrance when they return to Union Station, by simply calling the car retrieval hotline prior to pulling into New Haven.
The rate is $25.00 for a full day.